– What role did Facebook play in the French riots?
– Tumblr bans porn, Facebook bans vague hints that sex might be a thing that exists.
– Meanwhile in the UK, Parliament releases sensitive internal Facebook memos and emails.
– Tik Tok is where all the youngs are at. – And then there were 5: Google tries to make sense of its Messaging
-platforms. Meanwhile, Apple’s iMessage is the one app that could rule them all.
– Microsoft puts some Chromium in their Edge.
– Canada arrests Huawei’s CFO for allegedly violating sanctions on Iran.
– Australia passes a dangerously vague anti-encryption law.