– Apple’s new iPad Pro is not the future of Apple, but it does point to it.
– Alibaba sells $1 billion in the first 85 seconds of Singles Day.
– Tech doomsayer says that the vast majority of people will soon be “The Useless Class.”
– 22% of Americans still trust Facebook.
– Oprah’s favorite things list on Amazon does not include goat soap.
– Amazon must give police Echo data and recordings in murder case.
– DEA and ICE are installing secret surveillance cameras in street lights.
– China unveils the first AI news anchor.
– Tesla Bio weapon Defense Mode keeps owners in smoke-filled California safe.
– With Net Neutrality gone, Sprint starts throttling Skype.
– FCC has harsh words about robocalls.