– The iPhone X is here. Leo Laporte and Megan Morrone give their first impressions on how Face ID works, the lack of a home button, and screen.
– Kelsea Weber from iFixit.com already torn down the iPhone X. They found some inventive ways Apple built the phone, including using two batteries.
– Researchers at Stanford and Adobe developed an AI that can automatically edit video on a dialogue-driven scene in seconds.
– Megan and Leo will put an end to the Emjoi Cheeseburger kerfuffle in a taste-off between Facebook, Google, and Apple. Which emoji has the ingredients stacked correctly for taste?
– Jason Howell has the five most exciting features of the new Google Pixel 2 XL.
– Our Holiday Gift Guide continues. This week, Scott Wilkinson has his home theater picks including TVs, soundbars, AV receivers, UHD Blu-Ray players, and UHD streaming.