Accidentally delete a file? Did you format a drive and install an OS but forgot to backup beforehand? Did a directory become corrupted and you lost data? Is your drive not being recognized? Maybe you have a corrupted RAID array?We offer data recovery services as long as your hard drive is mechanically sound. We can recover data from a system (PC and Mac) that can’t boot/power on, formatted drives, corrupted partitions and RAID arrays. Additionaly, we can recover data from USB drives, flash drives, memory cards, floppy disks, and ZIP drives.
Data recovery tips
- Stop using the drive! Data should be recovered as quickly as possible before being overwritten
- Get the data recovery done while the drive still powers on and and the platters spin
- Do not defrag the drive if you accidentally deleted files or noticed files missing
- Do not run a disk utility/diagnostic program
- Do not handle the drive, do not drop it
We have a high success rate and will try our best to recover your data and use every means possible to do so.